(Effective from 02 April 2019)
1. POLICY MAKING
- Formulate clear policies and strategies on the plantation commodity industry based on current developments and needs over the following time period:
i) Twelve (12) months for New Policy and Strategy Formulation; and
ii) Six (6) months to Amend Existing Policies and Strategies.
2. PUBLICATION OF COMMODITY ANNUAL DATA
- Upload Commodity Statistics Data in the MPIC Website and Open Data Portal maintained by MAMPU.
3. CONSULTATION SESSION
- Hold Consultation Sessions with State Governments, Industry and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs):
i) Ministerial Rank:
One (1) Annual Consultation Session Dialogue for each commodity with Commodity Industry Associations and NGOs;
ii) Officer Level:
Six (6) Industry Joint Consultation Sessions.
4. TRADE MISSION
- Organize Market and Trade Promotion Missions / Working Visits to Strengthen Existing Markets and Explore New Markets at least five (5) times a year and take appropriate follow-up action.
5. DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- Ensure that development programs for the plantation and commodity sectors are planned, implemented and monitored accordingly, including holding Ministry Development Action Committee (JTPK) Meetings held 12 times a year.
6. PAYMENT OF NO
- Ensure that 90 percent of complete bill payments are completed within 7 days; and
- If there are any parties who do not receive payment within 14 days, the complaint received will be resolved within 72 hours.
7. CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
- Ensure that all customer complaints are given:
i) Acknowledgment of receipt within one (1) day;
ii) Early response within five (5) days; and
iii) Resolved within 15 days for complaints that do not involve policy matters.
8. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
- Two (2) times a year
9. MEET CUSTOMERS DAY (FACE TO FACE OR ONLINE)
- Two (2) times a year
- Upload the latest MPIC program information to the website within 24 hours.
11. FIRE CHANGE LICENSE
- Issue an Acknowledgment of Receipt for a complete application within one (1) day;
- Issue a license within three (3) days after the license is signed by the Biofuel Licensing Authority; and
- Respond to unsuccessful applications within three (3) days after the decision is made by the Biofuel Licensing Authority.
|Versi Word||Versi PDF|
MPIC telah menerbitkan Laporan Piagam Pelanggan Kementeran Perusahaan Perladangan Komoditi (KPPK) bagi tahun sejak bulan Januari. Penerbitan ini mengandungi pencapaian piagam pelanggan di Kementerian sepanjang tahun.
Sebarang pertanyaan dan maklumat lanjut sila hubungi: